Connecting the Pieces Hiring Event
Connecting the Pieces is partnering with Indeed for another virtual hiring event!
- Thursday, August 11, 2022 ( 7:00 am.-7:00 pm.)
- Interviews will take place online
- Positions include
- Special Education Paraprofessionals
- BCBA/LBS evaluators/service providers
- School Counselors/Social Workers
Sign up using this link
Enriching the Lives of Children Everywhere
Connecting the Pieces, LLC (CTP) offers a variety of services to help improve the lives of children with special education needs and their families, working collaboratively with their school teams. We specialize in providing treatment to learners who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Specific Learning Disability, Intellectual Disability, Down Syndrome, and other disorders as well as learners with no diagnosis but who present with challenging behaviors.
We strive to help each learner by developing individualized educational, behavioral, play, and/or social goals based on each learner’s unique strengths and needs. We work collaboratively with families, schools and all of the important people in the learner’s life (parents, grandparents, speech, OT, teachers, etc.) so there is a collaborative effort to help each learner reach his/her fullest potential. CTP provides educational and behavioral services through Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysts, Behavior Specialist Services, Behavior Therapists, Special Educators.
We offer comprehensive behavior analytic services, behavior therapy, and special education tutoring. Services techniques include, but are not limited to, Applied Behavior Analysis, Verbal Behavior, and certified special education instruction.
- Behavior Analysis
- Functional Behavior Assesments
- Language Assessments
- Specially Designed Instruction
- Tutoring with Special Educators
- Staff and Parent Trainings
- Special Education Tutoring
- Self-help skills, Job readiness and training, Social groups, and More!
Work with CTP!
Connecting the Pieces, LLC is expanding and looking for professionals to support learners in their schools and communities. Start a rewarding career and positively impact the lives of learners today. Below are some of the amazing benefits of working with CTP!
- Work a flexible schedule during school day hours
- Contractors set your own rate of pay
- Competitive salaries and retirement packages for employees
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Large Customer Base with multiple opportunities throughout PA – Even in remote areas!
- Professional and Technical training by Experts in the field
“Working with CTP has been more rewarding than I could have possibly imagined. It really feels good to know that I’m enriching the lives of learners and their families, while growing in my career.”
Community Professional Development
Learn more about opportunities for professional development throughout the area. Content areas include Behavior Analysis, Autism, and Registered Behavior Technicians. These are great opportunities for individuals to further their knowledge in the field as well as gain CEUs needed to further their education and credentials.
tremendous progress with our daughters ability to learn and retain what she learns. We’ve also seen great social improvement, thank you so much CTP!